Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Memento

 

GCF in NCY
Clay, Resin, Red Paint
4" x 4" x 3.5"



This sculpture represents the time I visited New York with my friends and got to see 3racha perform at the Global Citizens Festival. The red circle represents the stage. The Global Citizens Festival was represented by red and the stage had a huge red circle on top of it. The blue resin represents the rain, as it was absolutely pouring the whole concert and we were soaked. The three building represent the city of New York that was behind us. While also representing me and my two friends and the three members of 3racha. The symbols on the buildings are symbols that were placed on each of the members shirts.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Memento

  GCF in NCY Clay, Resin, Red Paint 4" x 4" x 3.5" This sculpture represents the time I visited New York with my friends and ...